Demonstrated virucidal efficacy extends to new and emerging pathogens, MicroKleen3 is a broad-spectrum virucidal surface disinfectant that is expected to inactivate the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)’.
• Micro-Kleen3 is a ready to use cleaner disinfectant that provides e ective disinfection in primary care centres, hospitals, surgical centres, dental offices, dental labs and the many other areas where strict control of cross contamination is critical.
• Micro-Kleen3 surfactant rich formula will quickly loosen and clean both wet & dried bodily fluids and other organic and non-organic soil from surfaces. It safely and e ectively disinfects environmental and equipment surfaces such as: operating room lights & tables, lasik devices, slit lamps, tonometer devices, IV pumps, chest pumps, EMS equipment, examination room fixtures, dialysis machine surfaces, infant care equipment & incuba- tors, oxygen hoods, respiratory therapy & anesthesia equipment surfaces, laboratory surfaces as well as other contaminated items.
• Micro-Kleen3 will pre-clean blood-soiled surgical instruments prior to handling during the terminal cleaning and reprocessing steps by SPD and nursing personnel. To use for this purpose; spray instruments until thoroughly drenched, allow to remain wet for 3 minutes and rinse under cool running water. Follow with an appropriate terminal cleaning, wrapping or packaging and sterilization process.
• Micro-Kleen3 is safe for use on inanimate surfaces including plastics (polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polycarbonate and polystyrene),stainless steel, brass, aluminum, chrome, acrylic, vinyl, glass, Plexiglas and baked-
on painted surfaces. Leaves no hazardous chemical residue and baked-on painted surfaces. Leaves no hazardous chemical residue when used as directed. Contains no dangerous phenols, caustic hydrogen peroxide, toxic chlorine or staining dyes. Requires no special handling, ground transportation or special storage precautions.
• Micro-Kleen3 specially designed sprayer head produces large liquid droplets without producing fine aerosolized (airborne mist) particles that may be dispersed into the air and subsequently aspirated.
• Micro-Kleen3 exceeds blood-borne pathogen requirements for disinfection in healthcare facilities and and is formulated following strict Good Manufacturing Practices.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.