As Canada’s leading Barber Supplier we’re on a mission to support our clients in the ongoing success of their businesses! We provide a wide array of high-quality products and superior customer service to Barbershops and Salons across Canada. As a well-respected distributor by vendors and clients alike, we are committed to maintaining the high level of customer service that our clients have come to expect from us.
We are a passionate group that takes pride in what we do and looking for like-minded individuals to join our team!
We are in search for an experienced Outside Sales Representative to join our team and assist in the ongoing support of our existing accounts as well as the development of new accounts.
- Develop new accounts through prospecting, networking, cold calling and referrals.
- Provide sales support to existing accounts, work and close daily opportunities, continuously expanding the customer base.
- Acknowledge and respond to all email, text, and phone communication in a timely manner
- Effectively manage all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner- including but not limited to daily order entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity for assigned territory in CRM Software
- Conduct effective in-person and virtual product knowledge classes
- Communicate with the Manager regarding calls, visits, orders, the status of sales progress, follow-up plans and any assistance needed
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience in Beauty Supplies or related sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding assigned sales goals
- Enthusiastic attitude and ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- A personal vehicle in good condition
- Basic computer skills
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
Why work for EBS as a Sales Rep?
- We provide a competitive salary, paid vacation, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Processes/ Software that make your job easier so you can focus on what you do best
- Career advancement opportunities
- Calgary, AB
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
If you qualify for this position, please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary expectation to email@example.com
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.