As Canada’s leading Barber Supplier we’re on a mission to support our clients in the ongoing success of their businesses! We provide a wide array of high quality products and superior customer service to Barbershops and Salons across Canada. As a well respected distributor by vendors and clients alike, we are committed to maintaining the high level of customer service that our clients have to come to expect from us.
We are a passionate group that takes pride in what we do and looking for like minded individuals to join our team!
We are in search for an experienced Receptionist/ Office Admin to join our team and assist in the support of our clients.
- Respond to customer emails in a timely manner
- Manage customer returns and product warranties
- Answer incoming phone calls and transfer calls using a multi-line phone system, when needed
- Manage Accounts Receivable – Review the aging report, follow up with soft reminders (email) and phone calls to ask for payment updates in a courteous manner
- Assist Sales associates in store as needed
- Manage inventory of office supplies and material
- Order Entry
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent command of English and welcoming tone of voice to talk to clients
- Strong Communication skills
- Positive attitude to learn the tasks and bring new ideas to improve the company
- Takes ownership and tries to do better than yesterday
- Not shy to talk to clients on the phone and leave messages
- Good teamwork and takes time to communicate with other staff
- Punctual to arrive to work on time
- Ability to maintain high level of customer service
Work Location: Calgary, AB
If you qualify for this position, please email us your resume, cover letter, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.